The DTU-236 RF Probe and RFXpert software is a comprehensive solution designed to provide real-time analysis and monitoring of terrestrial signals (8-VSB, QAM NTSC RF channels). The RFXpert software is intended to be loaded by the end-user on a PC or laptop and work in conjunction with the DTU-236 RF Probe. RFXpert provides complete RF analysis and logging, along with transport stream recording.
The DTU-236 can be combined with Sencore’s RFXpert software for a truly powerful RF measurement tool. RFXpert provides easy-to-read spectral displays, both constellation and eye diagram displays, and the ability to turn off and on 8-VSB tap equalization to see the uncorrected signal being received.
- True demodulated digital reading for MER, Pre-BER, Post BER and EVM
- A proof-positive method of signal documentation or drop-point comparisons with programmable, user defined logging and auto-inspection capabilities.
Adding StreamXpert to a DTU-236 makes for a cost-effective and user-friendly MPEG-2/H.264 transport stream analyzer. Signals can be analyzed from either the ASI or RF inputs of the DTU-236 and can be validated against industry standard ETR101-290 templates. Transport streams can also be captured in the field with StreamXpert for later use.
- Real-time analysis, monitoring and recording of MPEG-2/H.264
- PCR Accuracy and ETR101-290 checking
- Integrated MPEG-2 video and audio decoding with AC3 and Dolby Digital+ Support
- Ruggedized, lightweight portable unit
- Includes channel plans for all regions world-wide
- Optional RFXpert Software for RF measurement
- Optional StreamXpert MPEG-2/H.264 transport stream analyzer