This Kit is designed as a handy time saving tool for technicians. With its Durable Carrying Case, Long Lasting Rechargeable Battery Pack, it’s a Great Way for technicians to have an efficient and fast way to perform testing without the need to drag around a TV, generator and extension cords. The Optical Receiver uses a simple fiber input (works at any optical frequency or wavelength), has a single RF output which can be plugged into the technicians Signal Meter or Analyzer, or directly into the battery operated TV to receive analog and Clear QAM channels. This equipment can benefit both field and Headend technicians and can be used for checking nodes, transmitters and receivers. The Handy Optical Receiver can be used for both Forward (50-862 MHz) and Return (5-42 MHz) signals and has a wide fiber input range.
The MaxPack Portable Kit Contents:
- Mini Fiber Optic Receiver – Broadband 5-862 MHz, optical in, RF out. Small Handheld sized Receiver has wide optical input window/range of +3dBm to -12dBm
- Re-Chargeable Battery Pack for optical receiver
- 7″ Flat Screen LCD TV w/QAM tuner and Battery
- Sturdy Pelican Case W/Pick ‘N’ Pluck with convoluted lid foam
- Charging accessories and cables