Cable operators today need to provide timely and accurate electronic program guides for clear-QAM tuners, non-decrypting and DVB-SI set-top boxes, and MDU installations. That’s why they need GuideBuilder 5, the fifth generation of the leading EPG metadata system from Triveni Digital.
Generate guides for clear-QAM and DVB-SI
GuideBuilder 5 automatically ingests program schedules from multiple listing services, generates standards-compliant PSIP and DVB-SI metadata, and seamlessly outputs EPGs for thousands of channels and services. With GuideBuilder 5, itï¿½s easy to configure your channel lineups, view and edit program descriptions, set up email alerts and SNMP traps, manage user access, and more. This state-of-the-art metadata management system speeds deployments, streamlines workflows, and saves valuable time for other responsibilities.
Manage all your channels and services
For more than a decade, GuideBuilder has been the industry leader in EPG metadata management. The new GuideBuilder 5 builds on that field-proven reputation for usability and reliability with a simplified web-based GUI, a modernized Linux-based operating system, and significant performance improvements.
With easy software updates, a variety of licensed features, and cost-effective cloudbased and software-only options, GuideBuilder 5 sets the stage for future metadata extensions.
- EPG generation and management for thousands of CATV services
- Automatic schedule downloads from multiple listing services
- Standards-compliant PSIP, DVB-SI, and SCTE-65 metadata
- Program guide outputs for clear-QAM, DVB-SI, and MDU customers
- Virtual channel remapping for non-STB customers
- A web-based, drill-down GUI for multiple-user access
- Compliant channel part numbers
- Channel lineup imports for faster schedule workflows
- Easy editing of program descriptions, ratings, captioning and audio settings
- Automatic alerts via SMTP email and SMS text messages
- Input-to-output status checks with color-coded service maps