The 7707CVT-4 and 7707CVT-4-A16 are VistaLINK -capable, composite analog video fiber transmitters for broadcast quality analog video and 16 analog audio signals. These card modules accept up to 4 NTSC or PAL analog video inputs and 16 analog audio, performs analog to digital conversion and transmits them over a single fiber. The companion 7707CVR-4 and 7707CVR-4-A16 Fiber Receiver demultiplexes the signals and converts them back to analog form.
The fiber optic output of these modules are available in an assortment of optical wavelengths, accommodating 1310nm, 1550nm, CWDM and DWDM transmission schemes.
The 77707CVT-4 occupies a single slot where as the 707CVT-4-A16 occupies two card slots and can be housed in a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 7800FR 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 single slot modules, a 350FR portable frame which will hold up to 7 single slot modules or a standalone enclosure that will hold 1 module.
The 7707CVR-4 and 7707CVR-4-A16 are VistaLINK -capable, composite analog analog/video fiber receivers for broadcast quality analog video and audio signals. These single card modules accept fiber optic input from their companions 7707CVT-4 and 7707CVT-4-A16 fiber transmitters, demultiplexes the signals, performs D to A conversion and outputs NTSC or PAL analog video and audio.
The 77707CVR-4 occupies a single slot where as the 707CVR-4-A16 occupies two card slots and can be housed in a 1RU frame which will hold up to 3 modules, a 7800FR 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 single slot modules, a 350FR portable frame which will hold up to 7 single slot modules or a standalone enclosure that will hold 1 module.
- Single card fiber optic transmitter for up to four analog video and 16 analog audio signals
- Signal transport over fiber is uninterrupted by loss of input video feeds
- Optical output wavelengths of 1310nm, 1550nm, and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available
- Single card fiber optic receiver for up to four analog video, 16 analog audio signals
- Accepts any wavelength in the 1270nm to 1610nm range
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video signals
- Broadcast quality analog video and audio performance
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA RS250-C short haul specifications for analog video transport
- Adjustable gain, DC offset and pre-emphasis for up to 250m of Belden 1694A coaxial cable
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK
- VistaLINK capability is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR or 350FR portable frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller module slot 1 of the frame
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable