The 7707ET-4 is a VistaLINK -capable Quad Ethernet Fiber Transceiver that transmits up to four separate 10/100BaseT Ethernet channels over optical fiber. Monitoring of card status and parameters is provided locally at the card edge and remotely via VistaLINK. A pair of 7707ET-4 transceivers permit full duplex communication of all four channels over a single or dual optical fiber(s).
The 7707ET-4 provides four RJ45 input connectors and either one or two fiber optic output connectors. The 7707ET-4 occupies one or two card slots can be housed in a 1RU frame that will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame that will hold up to 15 modules, a 350FR portable frame that will hold up to 7 modules or a standalone enclosure which holds 1 module.
- Four completely independent and isolated Ethernet streams
- Auto negotiation for 10/100 speeds on all ports
- Built-in Ethernet switches for isolation of each transmission end
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK
- VistaLINK capability is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR or 350FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- Optical output wavelengths at 1310nm, 1550nm and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- SC/PC, ST/PC, FC/PC Connector options