Since the introduction of EFM – Ethernet in the First Mile, service providers can now count on the ability to utilize more than one copper pair and carry far more bandwidth over the existing copper infrastructure. By bonding multiple pairs to be used as a single, high capacity link, EFM over copper provides a replacement solution for places where fiber is not available. The DZS‘ Raptor-XP-170 provides the ideal compact form factor and transport solution for applications like EFM over copper, Transparent LAN Services, Cellular Backhaul and Metro WiFi.
- Ideal form factor for initial EFM & Metro Wi-Fi Deployments
- Compatible with all SHDSL Network Extender products as well as new EFM-compliant Ethernet Access Devices
- SLMS family member supporting industry-leading multimedia traffic management for IP QoS, and rate limiting to support business applications
- Supports Loop Bonding using EFM or pre-standard bonding for maximum deployment flexibility
- Automatic loop bonding for reliable and resilient bonded connections
- Fiber or Copper Fed Ethernet Uplinks with RPR (802.17), RSTP (802.w), or LAG/LACP (802.3ad)
- WebGUI, CLI, SNMP Management