The 7702BPXLB and 7703BPXALB 2×1 RF protection switches for L-Band frequencies provide automatic changeover functionality to provide bypass protection for RF signals from 950MHz to 2250MHz.
The 7703BPXALB has integrated VistaLINK technology for remote control and monitoring capability via SNMP. This provides the ability to locally or remotely configure and monitor parameters such as module status, selected input, power level and switching threshold.
When used for automatic changeover, the 7702BPXLB and 7703BPXALB has a MAIN input and a STANDBY input. It will automatically switch to the Standby input when the Main input power is weak or lost. Switch back to the Main input when the signal is reestablished, may be configured to happen manually or automatically. The 7702/7702BPXLB may also be configured to operate manually as a 2:1 switch, which may be controlled locally or remotely via GPI or SNMP (7703 model only).
The 7702BPXLB and 7703BPXALB occupy one card slot and can be housed in a 1RU frame that will hold up to 3 modules, a 3RU frame that will hold up to 15 modules, a 350FR portable frame that will hold up to 7 modules or a standalone enclosure which holds 1 module.
- Wide operating frequency range, 950MHz2250MHz
- Intelligent auto switching with input power detection
- User-definable threshold levels on 7703BPXALB version
- Maintains switch state and RF channel on loss of power to card or frame
- Supports automatic or manual control via GPI or SNMP on 7703BPXALB
- Switch state indication via GPO
- Card edge LEDs indicate active input channels, output channel and power levels below threshold
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK on 7703 version
- VistaLINK capability is available when 7703BPXALB modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR or 350FR portable frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame