The TRC-24MC is offered as an economical solution to remote site monitoring, event-scheduling and control. It is highly scalable and designed to monitor and control an increasing number of points at a remote site. The basic configuration incorporates the capability to monitor 24-inputs and control 24-outputs in a 1U-high rack-mount chassis, with remote monitoring/alarm, scheduling & control over TCP/IP Networks.
The TRC station can thus monitor up to (24) digital (contact closure or TTL) inputs and control 24 (1-FormC Relay) outputs for status monitoring and control of equipment and perimeter at a remote site. The controlled outputs can also be remotely scheduled from the Web-page with log-view capable.
- 1-RU Rack-Mount chassis with status LED on the front panel.
- Twenty-four (24) contact monitor inputs via back-chassis plug-in connectors.
- Twenty-four (24) relay controlled contact (1-Form-C) outputs via back-chassis plug-in connectors.
- RJ-45 connector for Ethernet/IP Network connection for remote monitor, control and alarm.
- Optional RJ-45 (IN/OUT) for system expansion to daisy-chain several TRC chassis for increased monitor/control I/O capability.
– 85-240VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 10 Max. power consumption.
– Optional NEG 48V DC powering & Dual redundant power.> Monitor Schedule & Control
- TCP/IP Ethernet Port for remote access over the Network Web-page monitor, control & scheduling
- Embedded Web-server for remote Built-in SNMP Protocol for SNMP
- Built-in SNMP Protocol for SNMP-trap alarm, remote monitoring & control
- Email alert text-messaging alarms