The Lindsay Broadband LBON500AC series is part of our RFoG premise ONU product family. The LBON500AC series includes a standard 54-1002Mhz unit and DOCSIS 3.1 compliant 1.22GHz bandwidth for 85/102MHz RF split. The built in filtering allows proper rejection between RFoG and 1G/10G PON wavelengths. The PON pass thru port allows for separate PON services to co-exist on the same fiber network.
The LBON500AC also includes Automatic gain control (AGC), Burst Mode Return Lasers, and a variety of RF output levels.
- Input optical wavelength: 1550nm
- Optical (AGC), -6 to +2dBm
- Burst mode upstream transmitter
- Output wavelength: 1610nm
- Downstream BW: 54MHz to 1000MHz
- Upstream BW: 5Mhz to 42MHz
- Output RF signal level options: 18, 20, 25, or 36dBmV/Ch@ 1002MHz
- RF bi-directional test point, -20 Db
- Pwr-on, Opt I/P, Opt Tx LED indicators
- Optional Downstream BW: 102MHz to 1.22GHz
- Optional Upstream BW: 5Mhz to 85MHz