This SMC-2ASI incorporates in 2-independent switch modules with remote switch scheduling over TCP/IP Networks, with status monitoring & switch control. Automatic Email & SNMP-trap are also embedded features designed to alert the operator of switch status changes.
Remote scheduling is done over TCP/IP Network from the (embedded server) Webpage, accessible with the use of standard Web-Browser. Each switch is scheduled and controlled independently from the same Web-page window and TCP/IP-port connection at the back of the chassis.
- Fail-safe during power loss: On power loss to the unit, the SMC-2ASI will pass the main ASI input feed.
- Internal Termination: Unselected ASI input is internally 75-ohm terminated.
- Scheduled Switching: The SMC is designed for remote event-scheduling over TCP/IP Networks. Due to its embedded design architecture, event-scheduling, status monitoring and switch override/control are directly accessible from a GUI interface (embedded-server) accessible from any Web-Browser. (Separate PC software is therefore not needed)
- The event-scheduler allows quick review & modification of scheduled events and viewing past switch events log.
- Local status & control: Front panel status LED indicates the switch position.
- Remote Status & Control: Remote status monitoring, alarm and switch manual control over TCP/IP Networks are accessible via SNMP protocol and from the (embedded Web-server) Web-page.
- Negative 48Volt Supply: Optional -48V DC internal supply is available.
- Dual-Redundant-Power: Optional DRP is available for AC or DC powering.