The 7707 CVTA/CVRA are a VistaLINK capable, composite analog video and analog audio fiber transmitters and receivers for broadcast quality video and audio signals. This single card module accepts one NTSC or PAL analog video input with up to four analog audio inputs, performs analog to digital conversion and transmits them over a single fiber.
The 7707CVTA Composite Video and Analog Audio Fiber Transmitter, demultiplexes the signals, performs D to A conversion and outputs NTSC or PAL analog video and up to four balanced analog audio signals.
The 7707CVTA-2 Dual Composite Video and Analog Audio fiber transmitter is a dual channel version that digitizes and multiplexes two analog video and up to four analog audio signals and converts them to an optical signal for transmission.
The 7707CVRA-2 Dual Composite Video and Analog Audio Fiber Receiver is a dual channel version that accepts a fiber optic input from the companion 7707CVTA-2 transmitter, demultiplexes the signals, performs D to A conversion and outputs 2 NTSC or PAL analog video signals and up to four balanced analog audio signals.
The fiber optic output of the 7707CVTA and 7707CVTA-2 is available in an assortment of optical wavelengths, accommodating 1310nm/1550nm, CWDM and DWDM transmission schemes. The 7707CVTA and 7707CVTA-2 occupy one card slot and can be housed in a 1RU frame, which will hold up to three modules, a 3RU frame which will hold up to 15 modules or a standalone enclosure that will hold 1 module.
- Superior digital data transmission
- Video loop-through for additional signal distribution or monitoring (7707CVTA only)
- Signal transport over fiber is uninterrupted by loss of input video or audio feeds
- Adjustable gain equalization for up to 250m of Belden 1694A coaxial cable
- Optical output wavelengths of 1310nm, 1550nm, and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- DWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.1 compliant) also available
- Adjustable gain, DC offset and pre-emphasis for up to 250m of Belden 1694A coaxial cable
- Accepts any wavelength in the 1270nm to 1610nm range
- Single card fiber optic transmitter for one or two analog video and four analog audio signals
- Supports both NTSC and PAL video signals
- Broadcast quality analog video and audio performance
- Meets or exceeds EIA/TIA RS250-C short haul specifications for analog video and audio transport
- Low Audio to Video latency
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK
- VistaLINK capability is available when modules are used with the 3RU 7700FR-C frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no fiber disconnect/reconnect required
- Supports single-mode and multi-mode fiber optic cable