Award-winning StreamScope MPEG analyzers are powerful, user-friendly instruments for analyzing and troubleshooting DTV transport streams. Performing real-time, detailed analysis on multiple signals over commonly encountered physical layers, MT-60 MPEG analyzers help ensure transport streams meet all current industry standards.
Real-time monitoring and drill-down analysis
Using StreamScope’s patented, web-based user interface, you can view error alerts, live video thumbnails, dynamic audio graphs, detailed cross-table analyses, electronic program guides, system logs, and more. It’s easy to isolate, diagnose, and correct MPEG-2/4 errors caused by delayed table intervals, packet loss, synchronization issues, buffer over and under flows, and other faults.
High capacity network connectivity
StreamScope MPEG analyzers monitor 1Gigabit and 10Gigabit Ethernet networks and analyze QAM, ASI, 8-VSB, RF, ATSC-M/H, HVEC and DVB (DVB-T/T2, DVB-S/S2 and DVB-C) inputs. Multiple users can log in on-site or remotely. These fully networking instruments communicate with other StreamScope analyzers and remote monitors to provide a complete QoS picture across DTV networks.
Rackmount, portable, and tablet-based models
Available in a variety of form factors to meet all your MPEG analysis needs, the StreamScope MT-60 product line provides cost-effective, field-proven quality assurance for broadcast, cable, telcos, satellite, mobile DTV, and IPTV.
- Rackmount, portable, and ultraportable models
- Web connectivity to StreamScope analyzers and remote monitors
- Analysis modes: MPEG, ATSC A/78, DVB SI, SCTE-35, ISDB
- Available inputs: 64/256 QAM, ASI, 8-VSB, advanced RF, 1GigE, 10GigE
- Loudness measurement in LKFS for A/85 CALM Act compliance
- RF power levels, SNR, MER, constellations, eye diagrams, spectrum analysis, more
- Dynamic charts and graphs for bitrates, S/N, PID usage, more
- PCR jitter, bitrates, and buffers
- Cross table analysis (terrestrial): SST, MGT, TVCGT, ETT, EIT, PAT, PMT, VCT, RRT
- Cross table analysis (mobile): SMT, SLT, GAT, CIT, CAT, NIT, SDT, TDT, TOT, EIT, RRT, FIC, TPC
- MPEG-2/4 video rendering thumbnails
- H.264, AVC, and HEVC compression support
- Differed-time recording, playback, and rendering
- EPG data sets and errors
- Profile, level, and chroma video data
- GOP analysis for I, B, and P frames
- Color-coded error alerts
- IGMPv3 for IP multicast
- SCTE-18 EAS message logging
- Optional SCTE 35 digital cue tone
- Optional 17-inch high-definition touch screen
- Optional Rackmount Version