The SRF 1750 (2×5) will provide power insertion to two LNB’s and output to five satellite receivers. Selection of either the V or H input will be via front panel mounted toggle switches for each of the five satellite receivers.
The SRF 1750 (2×5) switch unit is rack mounted in a 19 inch, single RU enclosure. Power is provided through an internal DC power supply, with one AC input power cord.
- The SRF 1750 Series provides a cost-effective solution for Satellite News Gathering (SNG) trucks and Distance Learning applications.
- Space and weight-saving 1 RU design.
- Convenient front panel toggle switches for easy switching between vertical and horizontal satellite feeds.
- Eliminates need for repetitive manual connects and disconnects.
- Provides continuous power to LNB’s regardless of receiver (IRD) status.