Optelian’s suite of transponder/regenerator cards provides service demarcation, wavelength translation and signal regeneration for reach extension of client services over dedicated fiber, CWDM or DWDM facilities. Standard SFP, SFP+ and XFP tunable client optics are supported at data rates ranging from 100 Mb/s to 11.3 Gb/s.
The cards are NEBS qualified and support extended temperature range operations. With low power consumption, and industry-leading port density and footprint, they are ideal for multiple market applications in any environment.
- Comprehensive applications
– Data center/storage, TDM, video, mobile backhaul, wholesale and business services
– Service termination or transparent any-rate private line
– Inter- and intra-operator handoff
- Deployment flexibility
– Up to 4 independent transponders or 8 regenerators per single-width card
– SFP, SFP+, XFP and integrated tunable optics
– Software configurable multi-protocol independent client services
- High performance services
– Low-latency connectivity for financial trading or CPRI mobile fronthaul
– 2R and 3R options