Workhorse of the Nexio+ compressed domain server line, the Nexio+ NXPT190A Transport Stream Delay Server enables the time-shifting of multiple MPEG-2 TS feeds from seconds to days for a single or multiple streams at once.
With the NXPT190A delay server, input and output streams are decoupled; one input stream can support several output streams, each with different delays. For example, if you want to delay one stream to three different time zones (e.g., one with one-hour delay, one with two-hour delay and one with three-hour delay), you only need to record the one stream, and create three delayed output streams.
The NXPT190A can delay up to 32 streams, making it very useful for customers who need to delay many low bitrate streams in an IP environment.
- SPTS or MPTS, either ATSC, DVB, DigiCypher-2 or ISO format
- Supports DVB-ASI and 1/10/25/50/100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
- Supports multiply delays and delay types (ASI or IP)
- Supports unbalanced configurations, each with discrete delays
- Enables user-configurable delay times from HTML based GUI
- Recovers delay from failure or restart
- Qualified for up to 32 discrete input stream delays
- Qualified for up to 1Gbps of stream delay, storage bandwidth limited. Please contact Imagine Account Representative for stream bandwidth requirements in excess of 1Gbps.
- Record to integrated (local) or network attached storage
- Offers persistence of configuration across reboot or application restart
- Supports HTML user interface for setup and configuration (customer-provided PC client with web browser required)