ATX’s UCrypt IP to analog (IP2Agen2) 2nd Generation gateways allow MSOs and service providers to ingest programs in IP format and retransmit them in analog format. The UCrypt IP to analog gateway is ideal for converting content into analog format in all-digital headends, as well as servicing bulk MDU, hospitality or commercial accounts where legacy TVs are deployed. It allows for delivery of up to 60 individually agile analog channels in the 54-860 MHz frequency range. It supports ingestion of up to 20 MPEG-2 or H.264, HD or SD, IP multicast video streams.
- The UCrypt® IP to Analog product offering allows service providers to ingest programs carried over IP and retransmit them in NTSC or PAL analog formats
- Ideal for replacing legacy analog modulators when converting headends/hubs to all-IP transports
- Perfect for building a “mini headend” for commercial accounts, MDUs or bulk hospitality accounts where non-digital TVs are prevalent
- Allows for delivery of up to 60 individually agile analog channels in the 54-860 MHz frequency range
- Supports ingest of up to 60 MPEG-2 or H.264, HD or SD, IP multicast video streams
- Web based UI includes live preview capability for monitoring processed programs