ATX’s UCrypt IP to IP (IP2IP) gateways allow MSOs and service providers to ingest specific programs from their IP video network, encrypt them with Pro:Idiom® and redistribute the encrypted versions of the programs over the network. It offers operators the flexibility to build a dedicated channel lineup in a protected format for delivery into commercial and hospitality locations.
- The UCrypt® IP to IP unit offers MSOs new flexibility to deliver digital content in several protected formats into commercial and hospitality locations and is ideal for applications where the consolidation of Pro:Idiom® or AES-128 Fixed Key encryption at the headend or hub level is desirable
- The UCrypt IP to IP product allows the Cable Service Provider to select programs from their IP network, encrypt them with Pro:Idiom, AES-128 Fixed Key or leave in-the-clear and redistribute the encrypted version of the programs over the network
- Perfect for providing content directly to commercial or hospitality environments with deployed IPTV systems or for use within other system architectures requiring encrypted content in an IP format
- Includes configurable line card style EPG channel
- Allows for PSIP VCT insertion for customizing virtual channel lineup on property TVs
- Includes an easy-to-use HTTP-based management interface which allows an operator to monitor, manage and configure the product locally or remotely