With support for almost all modern broadcast delivery technologies, Nomad Pro is the Swiss Army knife of digital media monitoring. It enables instant understanding and deep analytics of OTT multiscreen streams, IP multicasts, SDIoIP, ASI, satellite, terrestrial and cable sources. Nomad Pro covers all the monitoring needs encountered in hybrid IP multicast, OTT and RF networks. It is the ultimate, all-in-one and rugged monitoring and analysis solution for the technician on the move.
The Nomad Pro features an abundance of inputs including optical/electrical Gigabit Ethernet, ASI in/out, QAM-A/B/C cable, ATSC terrestrial, DVB-S/S2 satellite and external 1PPS GPS time-reference. The comprehensive IP and RF analysis tools in Nomad Pro are ideal for understanding performance and finding issues regardless of the media transported.
As media delivery technologies become more and more complex, using Nomad Pro will give invaluable insight into signal behaviors without the need for deep operator knowledge.
Cut from a single brick of aluminum, Nomad Pro sets a new standard for both finish and ruggedness. It is also of very light weight and is the perfect companion to a laptop.
- Intuitive web GUI for remote access via Wi-Fi or wired Ethernet
- Accurate packet behavior, IAT histogram, protocol analysis, traffic overview, autodetection of IP uni/multicast
- HLS, HDS, DASH, SmoothStream™, RTMP, post-CDN URL token support and manifest validation. Innovative framework for measuring delay of OTT services through distribution chain
- Return Data Path forwarding of any transport stream monitored with automated alarm triggered recording to 32GB of on-board Flash memory
- PCAP Ethernet packet capture onto on-board storage
- Support for MPEG2-TS. H.264/AVC HD, H265/HEVC 4K, J2K, AAC, PCM Audio, SCTE-35 signalling, T2-MI encapsulation and more
- Compliant with SMPTE2022.6, 2022.7, IEEE4175 and AES67 IP-streams for SDI analytics. AIMS and ASPEN
- Total packet understanding with the patented MediaWindow™ visualisation technology for RTP/UDP uni- and multicasts
- The award-winning ETR290 Engine with detailed analytics of Priority 1, 2 and 3 tests plus extensions to test CA behavior, alarm history view and timeline view
- Autonomous operation. Nomad Pro is a completely freestanding unit with its own CPU and can perform without the need for any external host system
VideoBRIDGE Nomad Pro Exclusive Features:
- Support for integrating with VideoBRIDGE controller and included Eii API for NMS control
- Included 10 ETR290 engines, one for each of the 10 IP Uni/Multicasts it monitors. Both upgradable to 50.
- 2 included OTT engines for monitoring up to 20 OTT streams
- 5 years of included software upgrades