The DZS L2 Ethernet Switch, EXK-V2224G-CU Gigabit Ethernet Switch is a 1 RU single board Layer 2 switch that is optimized to provide operators with a cost-effective solution for expanding networks. Offering 24 10/100/1000Base-T interface ports and two mounting slots for optional uplink modules, the EXK-V2224G-CU provides the flexibility needed for a variety of network architectures.
The uplink interface supports GPON (SC/APC), or 1000Base-X (SFP), as a modular unit. The EXK-V2224G-CU can also be used as a GPON Multi Dwelling Unit (MDU) by utilizing the optional uplink modules introducing a point-to-multipoint scenario for cost-effective FTTx service delivery.
- 24 10/100/1000Base-T subscriber ports
- 88Gbps switching capacity
- 5Mpps throughput
- Up to 1.25Gbps (upstream) / 2.5Gbps (downstream) data rate via GPON uplink connection
- Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown unicast storm control
- L2/L3/L4 traffic classification/priority management
- User password protected system management
- IEEE 802.1x port-based, MAC-based security
- RADIUS authentication
- Network management via SNMP v1/v2/v3 and RMON
- Advanced QoS features (SP/WRR/DRR)
- Flash memory 32MB
- SDRAM 256 MB