V2724GG/V2724GT are a cost effective single-board Gigabit Ethernet switch. It has been designed as ultra-compact customer premise equipment with the reliable Layer 2 functionalities.
The V2724GG is comprised of 24-port 100/1000Base-X (SFP) and 4-port 1/10GBase-R (SFP/SFP+).
The V2724GT is comprised of 24-port 10/100/1000Base-T (RJ45) and 4-port 1/10GBase-R
The MGMT and console interface is also located on the front panel with embedded LED for LNK/ACT and TX/RX indication respectively. They are for use of equipment management via remote access or CLI. The V2724GG provides a single AC power connector input and its switch on the front panel. This system supports PSU (AC) and dual FAN units for stable service delivery.
- 88Gbps switching capacity and 65.5Mpps throughput
- 28 subscriber interface ports
– 24-Port 100/1000Base-X Gigabit Ethernet i/f
– 4-Port 1/10GBase-R Gigabit Ethernet i/f
- LED indicators
- Console command line interface (CLI) via RJ45-to-DB9(RS232)
- Out-of-band management via 10/100Base-TX
- Fixed fans for internal cooling