The DZS MX-160/260 provides next generation VDSL2 DSLAM/MDU ONU features in a compact, hardened form-factor that makes it easy and cost-effective to deliver uncompromised triple play services throughout serving area. Models are available with 24 VDSL2 30a Ports with option of integrated POTS splitters. This MX family product is designed for easy configuration and management via built-in Web Graphical Interface. Its compact design allows easy deployment in remote cabinets and space constrained central offices. The MX-160/260 offers multiple Active Ethernet and GPON (MX-260 only) uplink interfaces. The Fast/Gigabit Ethernet interfaces on MX family products can be configured as linear, ring, or aggregated links. DZS’ MX-160/260 VDSL2 solution offers full-rate VDSL2 30a performance for packet-based service delivery. This low-power, fully programmable, high performance solution enables service providers to cost-effectively generate additional revenue through their triple-play offering, including the different iterations of video services emerging in the marketplace. As an end-to-end solution, DZS offers VDSL2 CPE and CO products to offer high-speed, long reach and low cost solutions for multi-tenant and multi-dwelling unit (MxU), remote terminal and CO deployments.
- High-Performance 1U DSLAM/MDU ONU (Active Ethernet and GPON Uplinks)
- 24 Port VDSL2 30a (with ADSL2+ fallback with optional POTS Splitters
- SLMS family member supporting industry-leading multimedia traffic management
- Environmentally Hardened
- Fiber or Copper Active Ethernet Uplinks with EAPS, RSTP (802.w), or LAG/LACP (802.3ad)
- Removable Fan Tray
- WebGUI, CLI, SNMP Management