StreamCast is a single-channel encoder and streamer for cost-effective video and audio processing. It supports professional encoding, modulation and IP streaming for a variety of applications such as live encoding and uploading, MDU/hospital/hotel channel insertion, live meeting broadcasts, ad/local program playback, security camera transmission, digital signage and more. With a web interface suitable for mobile devices and a built-in Wi-Fi access point, the StreamCast is easy to access and control and is the perfect tool for many different field and fixed applications.
There are a variety of models with different input and output combinations to match any use case. The inputs include HDMI, CVBS, YPbPr, SDI and USB, while the outputs are IP multicast/unicast/HLS/RTMP/RTSP, USB and QAM modulated cable channels.
- Compact, all-in-one design
- H.264 SD/HD and MPEG2 SD quality video encoder
- MPEG, AAC and AC3 audio encoding
- Rich IP streaming protocol support including UDP/RTP multicast or unicast, HLS-OTT, RTMP and RTSP
- QAM Annex A/C digital cable RF output
- Built-in Wi-Fi access point for web interface and for streaming
- Web interface designed for access by mobile phone browsers
- Front panel screen with status, setup and control capabilities
- Recording to and streaming from USB flash drives
- Integrated 3G/4G USB dongle support (coming soon!)