The demand for 100G in the network continues to grow, fueled by the increasing need for more bandwidth-a trend showing no signs of slowing down. With the continued proliferation of data centers and growing demand for inter-data-center connectivity, service providers continue to expand their 100G network deployments while constantly looking for more efficient and cost effective ways to deploy those 100G circuits.
In the face of these market realities, network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) continue to push the limits of technology, bringing forth increasingly innovative 100G solutions. With the advent of new, high-speed pluggable optics in the form of CFP4 and QSFP28 interfaces offering lower cost and better density, NEMs are taking advantage and bringing to market their next-generation 100G solutions that are better suited to the mass deployment of 100G in the network.
- Integrated CFP4 and QSFP28 interfaces to facilitate the testing of next-generation 100G networks
- Full-support QSFP+ interfaces for 40GE/OTU3 validation
- SFP+ interface to address lower rate signals for added versatility
- Advanced test functionality to address multiple technologies including OTN, Ethernet, SONET/SDH, Fiber Channel, packet sync and CPRI
- Unprecedented testing simplicity requiring minimal training for new users and maintaining a consistent experience from the lab to the field
- Supports EXFO TFv-Test Function Virtualization, including FTB Anywhere floating licenses and FTB OnDemand time-based licenses for ultimate flexibility
- 100G Ethernet Through mode capability for in-line monitoring and troubleshooting of bidirectional Ethernet traffic
- Compatible with EXFO’s rackmount LTB-8 platform featuring hot-swap capability for lab use and best-in-class 100G port density with up to eight modules running simultaneously
- Compatible with the compact FTB-2 Pro portable platform with integrated optical tools and battery capable of running up to two modules simultaneously
- Supported by EXFO Multilink, a web-based application for easy multi-user management and remote access
- iOptics-Intelligent Pluggable Optics test application that quickly validates the sanity of an optical device using minimal configuration