Falcon-MX-G is a high performance, 10G service aggregation and demarcation system that delivers carrier-grade services in compact form factor and designed for extended temperature ranges.
Among its unique capabilities are 2.5GE support, providing an intermediate step for high-speed access, and advanced timing functions, based on Fibrolan’s Timing portfolio and technology.
- 10G service aggregation/demarcation unit for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul
- Based on 3rd generation Falcon platform with 160Gbps throughput
- Full set of MEF CE2.0 compliant services
- Advanced QoS and service level traffic management
- Complete OAM toolbox (802.1ag, Y.1731, RFC2544, Y.1564) for OPEX reduction
- Advanced high speed protection mechanisms for link, path, and ring service resilience
- 2.5Gbps support on optical ports
- Layer 3 static routing
- SDN and NFV ready with expansion slot for processing cores
- Compact design, with low power consumption