µFalcon-MX is a high performance, 10G service demarcation and local aggregation device that delivers business-class access services in compact form factor, and designed for extended temperature ranges.
Among its unique capabilities is 2.5GE support, providing an intermediate step for high-speed access, and advanced timing functions, benefiting from Fibrolan’s Timing portfolio and technology.
- 10G service aggregation/demarcation unit for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul
- Based on 3rd generation Falcon platform with 34Gbps non-blocking throughput
- Full set of MEF CE2.0 compliant services
- Advanced QoS and service level traffic management
- Complete OAM toolbox (802.1ag, Y.1731, RFC2544, Y.1564) for OPEX reduction
- Advanced high speed protection mechanisms for link, path, and ring service resilience
- 2.5Gbps support on optical ports
- Layer 3 static routing
- Compact, low power consumption, fan-less design