The Maxcom MX-A5400 Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA) has been designed for CATV, FTTH and HFC applications. The EDFA is suitable for long haul transmission networks or FTTH distribution networks. This optical amplifier is packaged in a 19″ rack mount housing to provide a complete optical communications solution. Maxcom offers our MX-A5400 platform which can be ordered with 8, 16 and 32 output ports and various output powers.
The output power available is from 16.5 dBm to 23 dBm.
The MX-A5400 series is a high-power multi-port EDFA with a gain spectrum band within 1540-1563nm. It is designed for the application of a single channel or 1-8 continuous ribbon channels (ITU wavelengths). This series of EDFA offers a flexible and low-cost solution for a CATV systems large coverage area.
- 1540-1563nm operating bandwidth for MX-A5400 EDFA
- 500-5000mW (27-37dBm) high output power
- 8-32 outputs are optional
- Low noise, high reliability
- APC, ACC
- Powerful RS232 supervisory instruction
- Efficient space, flexible installation and easy operation
- Excellent P/P ratioMAIN APPLICATION
- AM CATV
- Digital CATV
- DBS & MMDS
- FTTx PON