The WMRK Series configured multi-vendor server enclosure is optimized for use with servers from leading manufacturers.
- Standard front and rear adjustable cage nut style rail with Z-rail adapters to accommodate most server-slide kits
- Fully welded construction provides the following weight capacities: UL Listed load capacity:
-2,500 lbs., Static load capacity: 10,000 lbs., Seismic certified capacity: 1,090 lbs.
- 24″ overall width optimized for use on raised floors
- Z-rail adapters accommodate most server-slide kits
- Configured for passive thermal management
- Designed to allow racks to be ganged when fully loaded
- Removable split bottom rear panel allows cable bundles to be easily passed over or under the WMRK’s standard key-locking split rear doors (standard on configured racks only)
- Rack top includes five integral gland grommeted 4″ cable pass-throughs (48″ depth includes seven cable pass-throughs)
- Stud in base of rack facilitates the proper grounding and bonding of electronic equipment, as per NEBS and NEC standards
- Available configured, to simplify ordering and assembly, or as a rack frame only (rack frame only does not include rear door)