The MX1x2OS Optical switch is a critical device in an optical fiber communications system. It is primarily used as a backup switch for redundant route optical signals or multi-way optical signals. When the primary optical channel experiences a fault, it automatically switches to the backup channel, ensuring the system’s continued operation.
- High-performance switching components
- Advanced 32-bit processor; automatic monitoring circuit; precisely monitors all input power; auto switching mode and manual switching mode
- 160 × 32 dot matrix LCD in the front panel
- Standard 19″1U housing, Ethernet interface and RS-232 interface of 10Base-T/100Base-TX standard
- Supports “GB/T 20030-2005 HFC network equipment management system standard”