The 7702DA8A-RF, 7702DA16-RF, 7703DA8A-RF & 7703DA16-RF 1×8 and 1×16 Active Splitters provide amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz. They handle any RF input modulation format and provide 8 or 16 isolated outputs for further signal distribution. Typical applications include amplification and distribution of 950MHz-2150MHz L-Band and 70MHz-140MHz IF signals.
Monitoring of RF input power, card status and control of gain/attenuation is provided remotely via VistaLINK capability on the 7703 versions. Optional LNB power is available at the input connector on the 7703 versions.
The 7702DA8A-RF, 7702DA16-RF, 7703DA8A-RF & 7703DA16-RF occupy two card slots and can be housed in either a 1RU frame which holds up to three modules, a 3RU frame that holds up to seven modules, a 350FR, which holds up to three modules, or a standalone enclosure that holds one module.
- Low noise amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz
- Wideband frequency response for use with L-Band, 70/140MHz IF and off-air DTV signals
- Wide dynamic range (-10 to -60dBm)
- Output gain of -10dB to +20dB adjustable in 1/2 dB step on 7703 versions
- AGC mode with adjustable target level on 7703 versions
- Fixed gain of 0dB on 7702 versions
- Protocol independent – handles all modulation formats
- Input RF signal strength monitoring on 7703 versions
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Optional LNB power (@ +13 or +18V DC with built-in current limiting) and 22kHz tone for LO control on 7703 versions
- 7703-LNB versions include LNB current monitoring with adjustable alarm thresholds for monitoring LNB health
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK on 7703 versions
- VistaLINK capability is available when 7703 modules are used with the 3RU 7800FR frame and a 7700FC VistaLINK Frame Controller module in slot 1 of the frame