The flagship MRD 5800 Advanced Modular Receiver continues Sencore’s long history of leadership in the receiver/decoder space. The product boasts a full complement of cutting- edge features, including 4:2:2 HEVC 8bit/10bit decoding, up to 8 individual audio PIDs, 16/32/64APSK satellite demodulation, and 1080p60 video support with 3G-SDI output. Decoding and output formats are upgradable in the field via software license, so the receiver can grow as needs evolve. This feature set makes the MRD 5800 the ideal choice for contribution reception or demanding distribution applications which require a future-proof set of specifications.
Every MRD 5800 ships with a full complement of basic inputs and outputs built-in, including dual ASI input/outputs and dual SD/HD/3G-SDI outputs. The digital video output means that video monitoring is as easy as finding the nearest consumer television or PC monitor, and available factory-configurable MPEG over IP I/O, DVB-S/S2/S2X, 8VSB/QAM-B, DVB-T/T2/C/C2/ISDB-T modules adapt the product to any use case.
The receiver also maintains Sencore’s long tradition of ease of use, with a straight-forward web interface accessible via all major browsers and complete control of the unit via the front panel keypad, and is backed by Sencore’s
- Latest generation decoding technology enables support for nearly any video feed
√ HEVC 4:2:0/4:2:2 8-bit and 10-bit video
√ H.264 4:2:2 10-bit video
√ MPEG-2 or H.264 4:2:0/4:2:2 8-bit video
√ AVC-I 50/100 video
√ All formats auto-detected and switchable on-the-fly
- Up to 8 services of audio decoding with support for all major audio formats
- Dual 3G/HD/SD-SDI auto-switching outputs
- ASI, IP, RF satellite, 8VSB/QAM-B and DVB-T/T2/C/C2/ISDB-T inputs
- Full complement of ancillary data output in ANC and VBI
- Intuitive, straightforward web interface
- Full control, status, and alarm monitoring via SNMP