Digital Alert Systems’ Model R197A and Model R197AV products provide four (4) independent balanced stereo audio (197A) or balanced stereo audio and video/RF (R197AV) switches in a single 1 RU frame.
Each of the four independent relay channels contains a 2 x 1 (A/B) balanced stereo audio relay switch and a single-pole double-throw dry contact relay. The Model 197AV also includes a 2 x 1 (A/B) video/RF switch with fl at frequency response from DC to 1GHz.
Each independent relay channel is controllable by individual contact closures pulled to ground or a TCP/IP (Ethernet) LAN interface enabling each channel to be controlled locally or remotely over any TCP/IP network.
- Four (4) independent balanced stereo audio switches – R197A
- Four (4) independent balanced stereo audio and Video/RF switches – R197AV Only
- Separate dry contact form “C” relay for each channel
- Independent Relay channel activation by contact closure or network
- Front panel status indicators when relay(s) are “active”
- Detachable Screw Terminals for all audio, relay and power connections
- Low power/ ground control inputs
- Optional redundant power supplies (part number 427)
- Direct network control by One-Net / One-NetSE / DASDEC™
- Single rack-mounted chassis with all connections on rear panel