Part of Harmonic’s CableOS™ software-based CCAP solution, Pebble-1 Remote PHY device (RPD) supports full-spectrum DOCSIS 3.1 specifications with superior performance at high output power. The RPD can be installed in a CableOS Ripple-1 Remote PHY node (RPN) or other select outdoor enclosures. Pebble-1 interfaces with CableOS Core CMTS software to move an operator’s RF requirements out of the headend or hub and place them deep in the fiber network, simplifying headend design and operation to resolve space and power constraints, lower capital and operational expenses, and provide service flexibility.
- High-speed 10-GbE throughput
- One DS port, two US ports
- Superior RF performance, compliant with DOCSIS DRFI Annex D and 3.1 PHY
- Precision IEEE 1588 PTP synchronization
- Support for DOCSIS 3.1
- Easy installation into CableOS Ripple-1 and third-party nodes