New from Televes, a go-to meter designed with the needs of a Cable TV operator in mind.
The H30+ is a light weight, rugged unit, packed with all the features needed to install and troubleshoot a television system using QAM digital modulation as well as analog signals.
This handy little unit is even inexpensive enough to leave in your headend and use its unique in its class remote measurement and control capabilities to provide long term monitoring or to troubleshoot those hard to find, intermittent problems.
Available for the first time in such a portable and affordable package, its real time digital processing engine gives the installers the lab-precision measurements needed in today’s fulfilment environment.
- User friendly, handheld QAM meter.
- Remote measurements and control in an affordable package.
- Complete portfolio of Analog/Digital measurements with easy-to-read pass/fail indicators.
- Quick and easy to use interface with features such as Channel measurements, System Scans, Tilt Function, Constellation Diagram, Spectrum Analyzer, Voltmeter, Hum, Service Identification, Datalogger, and more.
- Rugged, light weight, fully automatic, fast, and accurate.
- Automatic through-the-cloud software updates.
- 100% automatic ITU-T J.83 Annex A/B parameter detection and measurement with no setup needed.
- Up to 1794MHz spectrum range with selectable span.
- PASS/FAIL Indicators: Icons indicate if a measurement is good, bad, or in the warning zone for quick and easy status checks. Reduce installer entry errors and improve decision making.
- Control your H30+ remotely and make measurements from any internet connected device. Ideal for extended signal tests over time in headends and broadband distribution networks. Leave your H30+ connected to your headend or anywhere in your plant and control the unit and measure signals and quality parameters remotely. Once finished, export the results to your computer using the included Remote Application software.