Coherent optics benefits network managers over traditional optics
The CFP2-DCO acts as a ‘system-on-a-plug,’ solving performance impairments with an integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) for long haul networking.
High speed DWDM coherent optics employ advanced modulation techniques (QAM/DPSK) to transmit additional symbols per bit.
In short, a move to coherent optics with our CFP2-DCO means truly maximizing the data-transmission capacity and value of each fiber pair already in the ground.
A perfect fit for scaling networks regardless of industry or application
No matter what industry your network resides in, coherent optics will benefit you and your end users.
With applications ranging from complex metropolitan networks to long-haul or edge-and-access, CFP2-DCO optics will be deployed inevitably. Getting ahead of the curve with a third-party coherent solution is the proactive solution your clients and network consumers deserve.
Arista Networks® CFP2-200G-DCO-A Compatible TAA Compliant 200GBase-DCO CFP2 Coherent Transceiver (SMF, 1528.77nm to 1568.36nm, LC)
EdgecorE® AC200-D13-005 Compatible TAA Compliant 200GBase-DCO CFP2 Coherent Transceiver (SMF, 1528.77nm to 1568.36nm, LC)
- Deliver dependable 100G & 200G speeds with DWDM signals over 40km+ reaches.
- Complete Arista & EdgeCore OEM platform feature support (and more on the way).
- Economic prices on crucial optics saves cost without sacrificing quality.
- Minimized power consumption (~20W) to further increment your daily savings.
- Returning the power of choice to you over proprietary OEM networking.