Managing video quality and performance isn’t easy. Video networks are complex and generate vast amounts of complex data. Monitoring systems can bombard operations and engineering with alarms and information, making it difficult to understand an event. The challenge is using this data to understand the long-term implications of quality performance while quickly analyzing it to maximize its value.
cPAR provides new insights to make better decisions about managing video services, improving performance management and solving systemic issues. cPAR collects performance data from a single or multiple iQ video management systems, providing a single, simple interface for analytics and historic reporting. With cPAR, users can create customized dashboards, reports, documents and troubleshooting tools to better understand the information generated from the network. By storing data over long periods of time, cPAR benchmarks performance to ensure that providers improve over time.
cPAR provides a flexible platform to meet the needs of any video network. Its analytics engine allows custom dashboard, report, document, and analysis creation. cPAR Mobile supports all basic cPAR analytical functionality, so users can bring their video analytics with them everywhere. Whether it is one or multiple monitoring systems, 6 months or years of data, cPAR can meet any customers’ analytical needs.
- Customizable dashboards, reports & documents
- Slice and dice data to pinpoint problems and their causes
- Bring your business with you with a mobile application
- Collect data from multiple iQ video management systems
- Store multiple years worth of quality and performance data
- Scalable solution allows cPAR to grow with customer needs
- Historic Performance Reporting
- Network Planning and Monetization
- Executive Reporting
- Advanced Troubleshooting & Analysis
- SLA Compliance Monitoring