The RRS 1000 is a bi-directional 1×8/8×1 broadband RF switch with front panel rotary switch control. It operates in the DC to 2300 MHz frequency range and is equally suited for audio/video, baseband, data, IF, or RF switching. An automatic power down default is provided with Port 1 connected to input and passing signals under no power condition.
- Operating frequency range spans from DC to 2300 MHz.
- Long life expectancy: Tested to 1,000,000 operations at 50 cycles per hour.
- DC-passing – signal only (Rated load: 24 VDC @ 0.01 Amps).
- Low insertion loss: 0.3 to 2.0 dB across the operating frequency range.
- One input can be routed to any one of the 8 outputs or any one of the 8 inputs can be routed to the single output.