Majorsine Power Inverters feature the integrated utility bypass, and can be cascaded for redundancy. Designed for long Mean Time Between Failure, these inverters provide the dependable AC power that your networks demand.
The compact 2U rackmount package makes this model the right selection for limited space applications. 19 inch and 23 inch brackets included.
Majorsine Power Inverters are designed and built for full reliability at any location. These intelligent, dependable inverters provide economical AC power for all your network needs.
- 24V, 48V, 130V Input
- 1 KVA / 800 Watts Output
- 2 KVA / 1600 Watts Output
- 100-120 VAC Range
- 208-240 VAC Range
- Standard 19″/23″, 2U Rackmount
- High Efficiency
- Pure Sine Wave Output
- Low EMI/RFI Emissions
- Utility Bypass Function
- Intelligent Microprocessor-Based Control
- Output Overload Protection
- RS-232 Communication Port
- SNMP Communication Option
- User-Friendly LCD and LED Displays
- Smart Software for Power Management
- Internal “Over Temperature” Protection
- Input Reverse Polarity Protection
- Battery High/Low Voltage Protection
- UL/cUL Approved (60950)