The HD5 Micro is a powerful Communications tool that lets you schedule and display high impact video, stills, PowerPoints® and HTML 5 Widgets over local and remote Standard Definition or High Definition TV screens. Because it uses the Android OS, it integrates with Google Apps and can display presentations and calendar events that can be changed from any hand held device, anywhere in the world. Video outputs include, HDMI for High Definition playback or with our optional converter, AV output and stereo audio for standard definition playback. It is perfect for: Hotels, Restaurants, Hospitals, Senior Care, Condos, Schools, Government & Corporate Offices, Cable Companies and more! Simply add your media, schedule and export your presentation to the HD5 Micro.
- Unequaled service and support with free live internet training every Thursday.
- 400+ PowerPoint® background slides ready for you to add text
- 15 Holiday Video Shorts included with the system
- Easy to use Signage Manager Software (PC interface) – no re-occurring costs
- Signapps Express Software (with more advanced features when you are ready)
- Add your own PowerPoint® slides, images, video or widgets to a playlist
- Segment the screen by using one of our templates, or develop your own.
- Play HTML5 Widgets for Time, News, Weather, RSS feeds, and Websites, Google Presentations and Calendars
- Schedule each presentation by Time of Day and Day of Week and Date Range or repeat the presentation on a 24/7 loop
- Built-in remote access by LAN and Internet
- Control multiple units remotely via Google Apps or optional Cloud Services
- The standard Wi-Fi feature allows for easy wireless installation
- Solid state circuitry for long life and dependability
- 8 GB Flash Memory comes standard. (Memory upgradable to 32 GB)