Often used for short-reach interconnects, Direct Attach, Active Copper and Active Optical Cables (sometimes called DAC, ACC and AOC respectively) are an indispensable part of any network. Terminated with transceiver-style connectors, they are designed to be used in the same ports as a typical SFP+ or QSFP transceiver, with no need for adaptors or converters.
Prolabs cables can be coded for compatibility with a huge range of vendors, enabling the connectivity you need. We strive to support as many OEMs as possible, and you can see a sample list of compatible OEMs to the right. If you have questions about compatibility or don’t know if we support a vendor you need, contact Mega Hertz for more information and advice.
Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Dell/Force 10, HP, Intel, Brocade, Allied Telesis, Huawei, and many more!
- 10G, 25G, 40G & 100G product solutions
- Seamless interoperability with network equipment
- Multi-code options enabling different OEM vendors at each end of the cable
- 4x breakout cables, 40G QSFP+ to 4x 10G SFP and 100G
- QSFP28 to 4x 25G SFP28
- Fast Delivery, Custom solutions
- Compatible with Over 90 Systems
- Savings of up to 70%