These filters are used to prevent a single DTV channel from interfering with adjacent DTV channel(s) reception.
Utilizing “High Q” components, the model 3271AB fully suppresses the undesired channel without degrading adjacent channels.
- Typically provides > 20 dB of isolation between adjacent DTV channels.
- Ideal for use in those “fringe” receive areas where adjacent channel signals co-exist (e.g. translator sites).
- Broadband Performance – Receive all other DTV channels VHF (2-13) & UHF (14-51) – excluding the undesired channel.
- Available in Plate Mount or Rack Mount configurations.
- Standard – 75 ohm impedance with F Female connectors.
Optional – 50 ohm impedance with N, SMA or BNC F Female connectors.