Lindsay Broadband LB5155D series of rack mount Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifiers (EDFA) are low noise, high performance Optical Amplifiers with single Optical output powers from 14dBm to 23dBm, in 1dBm steps. The LB5155D series provide optical isolation on the input and output for stable, low noise operation. Auto output power stability control (APC) and auto temperature control (ATC) are standard features. The LED front panel display is used to provide monitoring and associated alarms for all vital parameters. The LB5155D is equipped with RS-232, RJ45 communication interfaces for system network management. Powering is 110V – 240VAC or 40 – 72VDC. Optional hot swappable dual switch mode power supplies.
- 1U standard rack mounted case
- Input/Output Optical Isolators provide low Noise Figure (<5.0db).
- -3 to 10 dBM input power range.
- Available Output power (14dBm to 23dBm) in 1dBm steps
- Standard RS-232 and SNMP interfaces
- 110 – 240VAC (50 to 60Hz) powering and 40 – 72VDC powering
- APC and ATC control circuits
- Microprocessor monitoring automatically ensures excellent performance
- LED display shows all functioning parameters