The Falcon-S offers wire-speed Carrier Ethernet advanced service delivery, comprehensive SLA enforcement and monitoring tools, and an extensive set of management functions over an Intuitive web interface. This device is equipped with a total of 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (6 SFP and 4 Copper) and is designed for reliable, high availability operation.
- MEF compliant, supporting Ethernet Private Line (EPL) and Ethernet Virtual Private Line (EVPL) services with flexible mapping of the user traffic into Ethernet flows
- Dual, hot swappable, redundant AC or DC power supplies for high availability
- Robust bandwidth control mechanism and Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring per Ethernet flow starting at customer premises
- Complete Ethernet OAM toolbox based on IEEE 802.1ag, ITU-T Y.1731 and RFC2544 for Opex reductions
- Unique Micro-burst detection (MBD) technology for microsecond granular SLA monitoring (patent pending).