ProVue provides a valuable gateway between the IP networking & baseband video worlds. This reliable, user-friendly IP video decoder converts MPEG-2 transport streams into broadcast quality SD/HD-SDI video for SDI integration, processing, & broadcast – or choose the ProVue HD analog model for composite/component/HDMI output.
The innovative ProVue IP broadcast decoder has been designed to enable an IP distribution model while providing standard or high definition digital broadcast quality output for integration with Digital Baseband Video distribution chains.
This user-friendly, Linux-based video appliance features a front panel LCD interface for easy set-up and configuration. Engineered to be future-proof, the ProVue IP broadcast decoder provides SD and HD broadcast decoding up to 1080p resolution, Genlock, and an internal Solid State Drive (SSD) for high reliability and 24×7 performance.
- Seamless On-The-Fly Format Switching
- Automatic Up & Down Conversion
- SD & HD Up To 1080p
- Unicast, Multicast, SSM, RTP
- MPEG-2 TS, MPEG-1 Layer II & AC-3 Audio
- MPEG-2 & H.264 video input
- SD/HD-SDI or Analog/HDMI output
- Optional Integrated Graphics with Tickers, Bugs and Snipes
- Networked IP Broadcast Decoder
- IP Video Decoder
- MPEG-2 Transport Decoder
- SD/HD & Digital/Baseband Simulcast