The FLS-300 Light Source can transmit with a wavelength-identification digital encrypted protocol, so that any compatible unit-the FPM-300 Power Meter and the FOT-300 Optical Loss Test Set—can automatically use the proper calibration parameters. This feature reduces the need for communication between the two technicians and decreases the potential for error.
- Multifunctional light source: up to three singlemode wavelengths on a single port, or four wavelengths (two multimode, and two singlemode) on two ports
- Power autonomy of 120 hours
- Highest output power in the industry
- Three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval, for dramatically reduced cost of ownership
- Ergonomic, eye-catching handheld package