The award winning Evertz 7800 family of multiframes provide flexibility in the truest form. With simultaneous processing capability of RF, Fiber, ASI, IP, 3G, HD/SD and more, these frames are designed to grow with the rapid changing needs of the facility and are available in a wide variety to defined below.
Standard features of all 7800 series multiframes include dual frame genlock providing stable reference signal across the internal bus to all installed modules which minimizes the cost spent on genlock distribution, global frame status alarming to provide quick alert to operations in the event of a failure, and interchangeable modules between all frames (both processing module and companion rear plate).
- 7800FR(-QT) houses up to 15 processing modules in 3RU
- 7801FR houses up to 4 processing modules in 1RU
- Dual frame genlock for internal reference distribution
- Front extractable modules, power supplies and fans
- AC, DC and Hybrid AC/DC power supply configurations available
- Auto-ranging power supplies operating between 100V-240V AC and 36V-60V DC
- Backwards compatible with 7800/7700 series modules
- Frame status contact closure alarm in event of failure