The Falcon-MTS is designed for synchronization and distribution of frequency, phase and time over the packet-based networks for applications demanding highly accurate and stable reference signal.
This system can operate on multiple clock references for redundancy and high availability, based on both logical and physical sources, while distributing timing through these interfaces.
Having an integrated Ethernet switch in the system provides high capacity, processing flexibility and high level of security and robustness.
- High capacity, HW based PTP Grandmaster and BC
- BITS Clock with high fan out
- High performance GNSS receiver for Stratum 1 traceable timing
- Field replaceable Rubidium module for excellent holdover performance
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports (RJ45 and SFP, SyncE enabled) for maximum deployment flexibility
- Integrated NTP server
- SyncCenter GUI for easy system operation
- ToD/1PPS (RJ45/RS422) interfaces
- Clock/1PPS inputs/outputs (SMA) for direct external synchronization
- Compact design (1RU), low power consumption
- Comprehensive front panel indications