The Maxcom MX555 series optical receivers are versatile, low-cost and compact optical receivers for use in HFC fiber applications. It is housed in a small housing and may be used as a hand held device for testing, or placed at a customers premise for the reception of cable television services. The Receiver is designed to operate with a very low optical input level between the range of +3dBm to -12dBm.
- Operating range of 47-862MHz, excellent flatness (FL<+ 1.0dB)
- Receiver is also capable of receiving return path 5-42MHz signals
- Wide optical input range of +3dBm to -12dBm
- Supports 75 channel NTSC and 60 digital channels loading
- RF output level of 22dBmV typical when input optical level is -2dBm
- Manual Gain Control (MGC) for optimal RF output level control
- Compact, light weight with metal housing