The µFalcon-S (micro Falcon-S) offers wire-speed Carrier Ethernet services delivery, comprehensive SLA enforcement and monitoring tools, and an extensive set of management functions over an Intuitive web interface. This device is equipped with a total of 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports (6 SFP and 4 Copper) and is designed for reliable, high availability operation.
- MEF CE2.0 compliant services, with flexible mapping of user traffic into Ethernet flows
- Robust bandwidth control mechanism and Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring per Ethernet flow starting at customer premises
- Complete Ethernet OAM toolbox based on IEEE 802.1ag, ITU-T Y.1731 and RFC2544 for Opex reductions
- Unique Micro-burst detection (MBD) technology for microsecond granular SLA monitoring
- Advanced high-speed protection mechanisms for link, path, and ring service resiliency
- High accuracy 1588v2 TC support for LTE backhaul applications