The µFalcon-ST/G is designed to address the growing challenges of Timing & Synchronization, especially in LTE/5G mobile networks. Its ability to flexibly deliver timing at the edge enables solid and optimized performance of the network.
Coupled with strong transport capabilities, supporting both legacy and packet technologies, the µFalcon-ST/G provides the most robust solution foraggregation of 2G through LTE base stations and smooth migration between these technologies.
- Edge PTP Grandmaster (can also serve as TC or BC), supporting all common modes of operation
- Integrated GNSS receiver, with multi-constellation support
- SyncCenter for maximum flexibility, control and visibility for timing
- SyncE on all GE ports, with multiple sources and priorities
- MEF compliant services, with flexible mapping of the user traffic into Ethernet flows
- Circuit Emulation Services (SAToP, CESoPSN, MEF8) with flexible and advanced synchronization options
- Robust bandwidth control mechanism and Service Level Agreement (SLA) monitoring per Ethernet flow starting at customer premises
- Complete Ethernet OAM toolbox based on IEEE 802.1ag, ITU-T Y.1731 and RFC2544 for Opex reduction.
- Advanced high-speed protection mechanisms for link, path, and ring service resiliency