The Sencore OmniHub PLAY STB is a light-weight decoder designed to receive and playback IPTV content from the OmniHub PLAY server. Chosen for the right balance of price and performance, this Android based commercial hardware outputs high definition video/audio over HDMI. When powered on, the STB enters an interactive user-experience via hand-held remote control. The powerful PLAY server in the head-end offers fully customizable welcome messages, live TV/Video channel lists, Video-on-Demand, promotional/advertisement messages, and more. Up to 500 set-top-boxes can bet deployed and managed by a single Sencore OmniHub PLAY server.
The STB uses Sencore’s very own APK (Android App) to integrate with a complete OmniHub solution. Background changes, paragraph edits, personalized messaging, and channel lineups can all be pushed to the set-tops remotely using an intuitive web-interface. Deploying set-tops couldn’t be easier, simply connect to the network and enter the PLAY server IP using the remote.
- HDMI playback/decode of H.264 (MPEG-4) IPTV Service
- Supports Full HD resolutions up to 1080p60
- Supports to 60 Live IPTV channel lists (UDP/RTP/HLS)
- Supports Sencore PLAY VOD service
- Supports 3rd party applications (Youtube, Netflix, HBO Go, Etc.)
- Customized Welcome Screen and interactive information pages
- Local Food / Restaurant Menus
- WiFi Access / Password Information
- QR Codes / Links for Mobile Phones
- Advertisement Media